A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Chiapella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Chiapella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Chiapella, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiapella graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chiapella has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla D Chiapella MD is a female Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carla D. Chiapella practice?
- Dr. Carla Chiapella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carla Chiapella practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.