A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Roberts, MD, PHD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Delle Roberts MD and PHD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Carla D. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Carla Roberts has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carla Roberts practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.