A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Denham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Denham is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denham
Stroke Patient Education Our stroke patient education guide explains symptons and treatments of strokes and transiant ischemic attacks (TIA).Before Visiting Dr. Denham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Denham, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Denham graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Ann Denham MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla A. Denham practice?
- Dr. Carla Denham has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Denham practices Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Psychiatrists and Goodyear Neurologists.