A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Denham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Denham is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denham
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Denham, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Denham graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Ann Denham MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla A. Denham practice?
- Dr. Carla Denham has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Denham practices Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Psychiatrists and Goodyear Hospice & Palliative Specialists.