Dr. Carla Desantis MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2011
The staff is very cold and unfriendly. Dr. DeSantis seems like she is just going through the motions.

February 1st, 2011
My visit with Dr. Desantis was very comforting, calming and reassuring.This was my first visit with her and I ma very pleased with it.

November 15th, 2010
My mother had a visit to this doctor. She had seen her 2 years ago and had always had a good visit. My mother had a stroke in 1987 so she liked going to Carla's office because she felt they were really helpful with her condition and with her pap smear. I even as her daughter went to see this doctor when I lived in CT. However, my mother recently had an appointment and was quite disappointed by the unprofessional and uncaring behavior of this doctor and the office staff. My mother arrived with an aide to assist her and with all her paperwork. Since she had been before to this doctor she did not think there would be an issue with her condition. However, when it came time to get my mother on the table for the exam the staff nurse would not assist her aide to get her on the table and that she should have brought more than one aide. My mother thought this was weird because they had in the past helped her late husband get her on the table. When the doctor arrived she did not introduce herself. My mother had to ask her name and the doctor then told her that she would be right back. My mother and aide waited over 30mins with mother undressed and ready for her appointment. My mother's aide checked on the doctor but did not see her in the hallway. Oddly enough she never came back nor did the staff. My mother got dressed and went to the bathroom. No one said anything to her or her aide even when they left the office. I find it very interesting that the level of care in that office towards invalids is sooo incredibly poor and incompent. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone.

July 30th, 2009
Best Doctor Ever
Absolutely love Dr. DeSantis. She delivered both of my children. I can tell her anything and not feel like I'm being judged. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had. Too bad not all doctors were like her.

January 28th, 2016