A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Eng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Eng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Eng, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eng graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Eng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla DR Eng MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carla D. Eng practice?
- Dr. Carla Eng has 11 office locations.
Dr. Carla Eng practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY and Fishkill, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.