A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Enriquez, Developmental Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Enriquez, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Brain Injury
- Learning Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from Boston University . She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Victoria Enriquez FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carla V. Enriquez practice?
- Dr. Carla Enriquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Enriquez practices Pediatrics near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Pediatricians.