A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Fernando-Gilday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Fernando-Gilday is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Fernando-Gilday, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernando-Gilday graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fernando-Gilday has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Md Fernando-Gilday MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Fernando-Gilday practice?
- Dr. Carla Fernando-Gilday has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carla Fernando-Gilday practices Gastroenterology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Gastroenterologists.