A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Gentry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Gentry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gentry
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gentry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Gentry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentry graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gentry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge East Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla F Gentry MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla F. Gentry practice?
- Dr. Carla Gentry has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Gentry practices Family Medicine near Roebuck, SC.
See Roebuck Primary Care Doctors.