A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Gentry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Gentry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Gentry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentry graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gentry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge East Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Gentry MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla Gentry practice?
- Dr. Carla Gentry has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Gentry practices Family Medicine near Roebuck, SC.
See Roebuck Family Physicians.