A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Greenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenbaum
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Greenbaum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenbaum graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- UW Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Joy Greenbaum MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla J. Greenbaum practice?
- Dr. Carla Greenbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carla Greenbaum practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.