A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Greenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Greenbaum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenbaum graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- UW Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Joy Greenbaum MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla J. Greenbaum practice?
- Dr. Carla Greenbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carla Greenbaum practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.