Dr. Carla Guggenheim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carla Guggenheim?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Carla Guggenheim?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2016

I do not reccomend her if you have a difficult or complex case. She changed her notes/ diagnoses from two previous visits instead of just adding on she deleted what she previously said. I have never seen a dr do that, another thing she googled things up when she didnt know. I can do that on my own and its free! I would never go back.

September 3rd, 2015

Dissatisfied Patient

She never physically examined me. She only read reports from the doctors that agreed with her, not the most recent reports. She dismissed all previous diagnosis and came up with things that have been repeatedly ruled out . I have told all my family and friends to avoid her. Unfortunately the doctor that has had my respect for over 20 years has had to retire.

January 26th, 2013

Highly recommended!

Dr. Guggenheimer is wonderful. I cannot say enough good about the experiences I have had with her. She diagnosed my problem and got me the proper help WITHOUT recommending drugs. When an x-ray came back with an abnormality she gave me quality time, in her office, to process and question and later did research to find information that would help ease my anxiety. When results came back good I could tell that she, and her staff were sharing my joy. She is a wealth of knowledge, and, along with Dr. Morgan, has given me very good advice on health and wellness. Highly recommended!

September 10th, 2012

Absolutely love this woman

This woman literally made my life worth living again. I can't begin to say enough good about her. I was poisoned with Levaquin and both Achilles tendons were a mess. The pain in my lower extremities was beyond belief. I couldn't walk for more than a very short distance. I am dancing again, doing water aerobics and can walk for long periods of time with 0 pain. She is absolutely wonderful.

May 10th, 2011

very short with patients

June 11th, 2010

Beware

Dr. Carla Guggenheim is a very unprofessional health care provider. She has no bedside manner. She is rude and very brash to her patients. Stay clear of her if you are seeking health care and not health anguish..

January 15th, 2010

Best Rheumatologist in Lansing

I love Dr. Guggenheim--she has her head on straight unlike many of the other rheumatologists I saw before finding her. She's not all about pushing Rx drugs on you either, which was a huge problem with all the others. In addition, her office building is beautiful! Definitely recommended.

March 31st, 2009

Brilliant doctor

Dr Guggenheim is a brilliant doctor. She has the ability to combine all symptoms including some others might miss to reach a diagnosis. She is willing to spend time researching your illness. She will call anyone on your behalf. She is a great listener, can think outside the box and really cares about her patients' quality of life. People have been know to drive several hours just to be seen by her. She is always honest and upfront and I appreciate that in a doctor.

February 18th, 2009

dedicated to pursuing info for patient,will call lab, drug company, whoever to track down answers to patients concerns.

May 4th, 2017