inactive

Carla Gustovich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 10th, 2013
Sheduled my son an appointed, put it on my calendar as the time given by the scheduler, got there 15 minutes early as I always do, with all my forms printed from website and filled out only to be told my appointment was 30 min earlier than the scheduler told me - meaning at the time I got there I was 15 min late! Funny part is they never called to confirm appointment or even send email as they had promised (all info collected during scheduling). They told me to reschedule but I opted to find another doctor based on negative reviews about this practice on the web which I had initially ignored.

November 13th, 2012
Dad
Fantastic. Highly recommended. My son and I both see her and we both have the same opinion. She cleaned up another doctor's mistake with my son.

June 13th, 2012
Alex
The doctor was GREAT but the office staff is RUDE AND HORRIBLE!!! find another office.

October 15th, 2010
I had a staph infection that was not accurately treated by two physicians. By the time I saw Dr. Gustovich, I was miserable. She accurately diagnosed and treated me and showed a lot of compassion.