A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Herman, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Herman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Herman MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla Herman practice?
- Dr. Carla Herman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carla Herman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Geriatric Doctors.