A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Carla Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Herman, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Herman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans