Aug 10th, 2016

Dr. Tabbs delivered my youngest son almost 5 years ago and I'm now pregnant with another little boy and just happened to be moving close to where she is and I'm excited to have her as my doctor again. She is amazing

by C Conner on Dec 14th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Tabbs for 15yrs and she is AWESOME! Great personality, an expert in her field and her staff is great too. I would highly recommend Dr. Tabbs for any ob/gyn services.

by Ruth Leos on Nov 11th, 2015

Dr Carla Tabbs has delivered two of my children . She is a very caring ,always listens to your needs and advices I recommend her

Very pleased show details Very pleased
by Camelia B on Oct 1st, 2015

I feel very comfortable with doctor Tabbs because she is very attentive and helpful. Dr Tabbs is always willing to answer all the questions I have. She explains everything clearly and completely, is polite and understanding. I had surgery 10 days ago and today went in for post op app. Dr Tabbs was very professional ,I'm very pleased ! She is affiliated with Alliance Medical Center, a brand new hospital that offers excellent care , with the newest technology and best staff . I highly recommand both Dr Tabbs and Alliance Medical Center !

Jun 7th, 2015

Dr Tabbs delivered all three of my children. She made everything so smooth and comfortable for us.

Apr 20th, 2015

Amazing staff & doctor! Very good at not making you feel like a dumb FirstTimeParent

Great Physician! show details Great Physician!
by April on Feb 19th, 2015

Dr. Tabbs was wonderful. I am in the medical field myself and she was so easy to talk to and was very knowledgeable. She took the time to answer every single question I had; she did not seem rushed or eager to leave. I will be recommending her to my friends and family.

HMB, Ph.D. show details HMB, Ph.D.
Jun 13th, 2012

Wonderful physician.

May 8th, 2012

-great dr.-horrible staff and waiting time