Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Nurse with bad attitude  |  show details
by Santy on Mar 28th, 2013

First of all, I was with Dr. Lastrasp have to switch over to Dr. Tabbs. Which I was ok with. Now the waiting an 1 or more, barely anyone there, that getting mad, I got 19month old baby with me. When I see her only take her 10mins. What got me even more mad was i dont have a ride to go see her for 3 weeks. I went today I was told she can't see me because I have a balance due I have to pay is all off. I told them I can pay some or half first. They (nurse) reschedule me 2 week from now my goodness i aint going to make it. My due date is march 30, today march 27. My husband call today try to be reasonable with them. Now they say we have to pay all for the dr to see me. The nurse told my husband i might not give birth untill 2 weeks from now My god are u kidding me? I can't go anywhere I'm still have to come back to see the dr with the check up I can still pay.im not going there for free I got the insurance. I'm never have a problem with dr lastrasp staffs. Is too late for us to find a new dr now. The bad parts is she not even there. Is all her nurse( the one check out ) soon she not going to have patients. Should fire that girl she giving us bad attitudes. I'm feel like I'm asking her for money's or something.some people don't have the kind of money on hand.

|  HMB, Ph.D.  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

Wonderful physician.

|  show details
May 8th, 2012

-great dr.-horrible staff and waiting time