Jun 7th, 2015

Dr Tabbs delivered all three of my children. She made everything so smooth and comfortable for us.

Apr 20th, 2015

Amazing staff & doctor! Very good at not making you feel like a dumb FirstTimeParent

Great Physician! show details Great Physician!
by April on Feb 19th, 2015

Dr. Tabbs was wonderful. I am in the medical field myself and she was so easy to talk to and was very knowledgeable. She took the time to answer every single question I had; she did not seem rushed or eager to leave. I will be recommending her to my friends and family.

Nurse with bad attitude show details Nurse with bad attitude
by Santy on Mar 28th, 2013

First of all, I was with Dr. Lastrasp have to switch over to Dr. Tabbs. Which I was ok with. Now the waiting an 1 or more, barely anyone there, that getting mad, I got 19month old baby with me. When I see her only take her 10mins. What got me even more mad was i dont have a ride to go see her for 3 weeks. I went today I was told she can't see me because I have a balance due I have to pay is all off. I told them I can pay some or half first. They (nurse) reschedule me 2 week from now my goodness i aint going to make it. My due date is march 30, today march 27. My husband call today try to be reasonable with them. Now they say we have to pay all for the dr to see me. The nurse told my husband i might not give birth untill 2 weeks from now My god are u kidding me? I can't go anywhere I'm still have to come back to see the dr with the check up I can still pay.im not going there for free I got the insurance. I'm never have a problem with dr lastrasp staffs. Is too late for us to find a new dr now. The bad parts is she not even there. Is all her nurse( the one check out ) soon she not going to have patients. Should fire that girl she giving us bad attitudes. I'm feel like I'm asking her for money's or something.some people don't have the kind of money on hand.

HMB, Ph.D. show details HMB, Ph.D.
Jun 13th, 2012

Wonderful physician.

May 8th, 2012

-great dr.-horrible staff and waiting time