by C Conner on Dec 14th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Tabbs for 15yrs and she is AWESOME! Great personality, an expert in her field and her staff is great too. I would highly recommend Dr. Tabbs for any ob/gyn services.

by Ruth Leos on Nov 11th, 2015

Dr Carla Tabbs has delivered two of my children . She is a very caring ,always listens to your needs and advices I recommend her

Very pleased show details Very pleased
by Camelia B on Oct 1st, 2015

I feel very comfortable with doctor Tabbs because she is very attentive and helpful. Dr Tabbs is always willing to answer all the questions I have. She explains everything clearly and completely, is polite and understanding. I had surgery 10 days ago and today went in for post op app. Dr Tabbs was very professional ,I'm very pleased ! She is affiliated with Alliance Medical Center, a brand new hospital that offers excellent care , with the newest technology and best staff . I highly recommand both Dr Tabbs and Alliance Medical Center !

Jun 7th, 2015

Dr Tabbs delivered all three of my children. She made everything so smooth and comfortable for us.

Apr 20th, 2015

Amazing staff & doctor! Very good at not making you feel like a dumb FirstTimeParent

Great Physician! show details Great Physician!
by April on Feb 19th, 2015

Dr. Tabbs was wonderful. I am in the medical field myself and she was so easy to talk to and was very knowledgeable. She took the time to answer every single question I had; she did not seem rushed or eager to leave. I will be recommending her to my friends and family.

HMB, Ph.D. show details HMB, Ph.D.
Jun 13th, 2012

Wonderful physician.

May 8th, 2012

-great dr.-horrible staff and waiting time