A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Hinds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Hinds is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinds
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hinds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Hinds, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinds graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hinds has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Jean Hinds MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carla J. Hinds practice?
- Dr. Carla Hinds has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Hinds practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Destin, FL.
See Destin Allergists and Destin Pediatricians.