A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Hinds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Hinds is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinds
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hinds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Hinds, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinds graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hinds has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Jean Hinds MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carla J. Hinds practice?
- Dr. Carla Hinds has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Hinds practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Destin, FL.
See Destin Allergists and Destin Pediatricians.