A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Hundt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Hundt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hundt graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Hundt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla M Hundt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Hundt practice?
- Dr. Carla Hundt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carla Hundt practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saugerties, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.