A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Kakutani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Kakutani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Kakutani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakutani graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Kakutani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Lee Kakutani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla L. Kakutani practice?
- Dr. Carla Kakutani has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Kakutani practices Family Medicine near Winters, CA.
See Winters Family Physicians.