Dr. Carla Kakutani Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Carla Kakutani?

Posted on May 26th, 2011

This doctor has ignored many kidney infections Ive had. Ive gone to the ER after seeing her (and being sent home with nothing) just to have them hook up iv antibiotics to me and tell me how sick I am and that I shouldnt have waited to come in! This has happened more than once. Another time I had a temp of 106 for 3 days. I saw her EVERYDAY and she did nothing. no tests, nothing. I finally when to the ER where immediately started drawing blood and hooking me up to IVs. Turns out I was really sick. This was a few years ago and I cannot believe she is STILL a doctor!

She has been our family Dr. since she came to Winters

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

We all love Dr. Kakutani - she is knowledgeable, approachable, practical and accurate. She has a very unassuming manner about her and has always been correct in her diagnosis. She refers when she needs to and recognizes this quickly. She is very pleasant and has a great bedside manner. I am picky with Drs. and would highly recommend her.