A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Kingsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Kingsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kingsley
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kingsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingsley graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kingsley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Marie Kingsley DO is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Kingsley practice?
- Dr. Carla Kingsley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carla Kingsley practices Cardiology near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Helena, MT and Dayton, OH.
See Lima Cardiologists.