A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Kingsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Kingsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kingsley
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kingsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingsley graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kingsley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Marie Kingsley DO is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Kingsley practice?
- Dr. Carla Kingsley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carla Kingsley practices Cardiology near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Helena, MT and Dayton, OH.
See Lima Cardiologists.