Dr. Carla Kovacs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carla Kovacs?

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Carla provides professional advice and care. She offers personal experience to relate to your specific situations. She is prompt and concise when speaking while still providing excellent bedside manner. She is a very busy woman and I am so blessed to have her as a doctor.

Posted on August 11th, 2015

The best, hands down!

I really appreciate the care Carla has provided to me

Posted on November 21st, 2013

I really like Dr. Kovacs' entire office. They call me once a year to remind me to make an appointment for my annual check-up. Everyone is super nice and when I bring my daughter in they are all very excited. The wait time is always super short. During my pregnancy I had to wait once because Dr. Kovacs got stuck in an emergency C-section and everyone was super apologetic. They offered to have another doctor see me so that I didn't have to wait. Only waiting once out of the dozen+ appointments isn't bad at all. Dr. Kovacs has a great bedside manner and makes me feel like I can ask any dumb questions which was really great as someone going through pregnancy for the first time. I made my first visit to Dr. Kovacs when my husband and I had been off birth control for many months but hadn't gotten pregnant. She gave us some tips for increasing our odds and I got pregnant on the first try which was awesome!

Posted on September 17th, 2013

My last OBGYN was very impersonal and condescending toward me. Because of this, I decided to stop seeing her and decided to make an appointment with Dr. Kovacs. This is the best decision I could've made. She listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. I didn't feel rushed at all and I found her to be incredibly considerate and patient. Don't hesitate to make an appointment with her!

Wonderful personality

Posted on June 21st, 2013

I had not seen a gynecologist for over thirty years so I checked on the internet and decided to make an appointment to see Dr. Kovacs. I made the best decision, as soon as I saw her she put me at ease. What an amazing doctor she is, she was so kind and considerate, all my questions were answered, she didn't hurry me or make me feel like she was in a hurry to get to her next patient. All you ladies out there that find you may need to see a gynecologist don't hesitate to go to Dr. Carla Kovacs, she is awesome, you will be very happy and feelsecure and well taken care of.

Great OB/GYN

Posted on February 4th, 2012

She is very dedicated to her patients, answers all calls from nurse within a timely manner and spends as much time as needed in your visit. She is extremely knowledgeable and answers all questions. I very happy with my choice of OB/GYN and I would recommend her to anyone.

I wouldn't see anyone else....

Posted on September 5th, 2011

When I first came to the office as a new patient I was greeted by a great front desk staff, they were full of smiles and kind words about Dr. Kovacs when I asked the girls what they thought of the doctors in the office, they alone made me feel comfortable and in the right office. I only waited about 10 minutes and was called back to a room, I was in there only maybe 5 minutes and Dr. Kovacs came in and also greeted me with a smile, she was professional, gentle, friendly and nice! Nothing about these kinds of visits are ever fun, but when you have the rite doctor it makes it so much better. I cant wait until I get pregnant and I get to see Dr. Kovacs for my care! I know without a reasonable doubt that my baby and I will be in wonderful hands! Reading the reviews on here, I do believe that if she tells you that you need to lose weight it is in the best interest of you and a soon to be child. I have no doubt that she doesnt want what is best for her patients. I would HIGHLY recommend that you see Dr. Kovacs, you wont be sorry!

Makes you feel very welcom

Posted on August 31st, 2011

I transfered to this doctor after I had a very impersonal OBGYN, it was something I normally do not do. But I figured if I was going to have someone hold my baby before I do, I want it to be someone I like. I made the right choice, it is the perfect fit. She never makes me feel rushed and I never wait more than a few minutes in the room before she comes in. She answers all of my questions and never makes me feel silly even if I know I am asking a silly question.

Anyone would be lucky to have Dr. Kovacs

Posted on August 30th, 2011

I have been seeing Kovacs for more than two years. She is amazing, she delivered my daughter and now is overseeing my second pregnancy. We went through a lot during my first pregnancy. I was on bed rest for three weeks in the hospital and she came to see me everyday she was in the office, at least 15 times. We laughed and cried together. There is no one else I would want to deliver my baby. If you are looking for a doctor call her office you will be lucky to have her.

Posted on March 28th, 2017