Dr. Carla Krebs MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Lorain, OH

December 6th, 2015
I saw Dr. Krebs for ptosis (drooping eyelids). Since I passed the visual field exam, she didn't want to bother with a physical exam since my insurance would not cover a corrective procedure. After I requested a physical exam, she did, and then exclaimed that this happens when you get "older!" and that my eyebrows were too low! I'm 41 years old. I found her bedside manner to be abrupt and offensive and I will not be returning to this office.

March 28th, 2013
If it wasn't for Dr. Krebs I would go somewhere else. She does a fantastic job. On the other hand the office staff and the assistants need to be retrained in dealing with the public, not talking about patients in ear range of the patient, and not looking at their cell phone during office hours. I guess is a nutshell the staff sucks at their job. I would also like to suggest that when a phone call is made to the patient about setting up an appointment it would help if they would tell the patient if their eyes are going to be dilated. Some of us travel 25 or miles to come to Dr. Krebs and driving home is difficult with dilated eyes.

September 13th, 2012
Dr. Carla Krebs Needs To Open Her Own Eye Practice:
Dr. Carla Krebs is an exceptional Ophthalmologist. She is attentive and extremely knowledgeable in her field. I would recommend her to anyone for their eye care needs. As for the OFFICE and TECHNICAL STAFF...They have gone down hill over the past 6 or 7 years - Big time. A decade ago I would not have said that. But now, well - They are obviously not educated, not professional and most likely being paid minimum wage because they do not seem trained for their pathetic attempt at trying to pull off procedures that they are clearly not in their realm of understanding. It's sad and makes the Fairview Eye Centers look cheap. Again, though - Dr. Carla Krebs is a wonderful doctor and surgeon.

May 26th, 2011
Dr. Krebs is an excellent doctor would recommend her to anyone anytime she's very good at what she does