inactive

Carla J Lambert MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 4th, 2015
I thought she really cared. But when my issues became more difficult. Instead of helping me like she promised she would she just dropped me. I went to her because I had no where left to turn and she just dropped dropped me.

October 6th, 2014
Its very hard to make an urgent appointment with her. My sister called last week about her visit to the ER we only heard from them because someone from the office called my cell phone to schedule a follow up appointment. They said they have been trying to call the house all week, but the phone number isn't on the caller ID nor was a message left. Mind you my sister or someone in the house was sitting by the phone all week. Even when I had to make an urgent appointment I couldn't get one at all. Took me 3 weeks to get referrals. My sister asked for a referrals for a new doctor since the one she gave was no longer in the area 3 months ago and still hasn't gotten one. Cannot wait to switch doctors.

July 24th, 2014
Best Primary Care Doctor!!
Four stars is not enough! Dr. Lambert is 10-star doctor!