A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Lawson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Lawson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lawson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Michelle Lawson MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Lawson practice?
- Dr. Carla Lawson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carla Lawson practices Otolaryngology near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rosedale, MD and Towson, MD.
See Bel Air Otolaryngologists.