Dr. Carla Lawson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carla Lawson?

Posted on December 9th, 2015

My experience with Dr Lawson was excellent. She has been my ENT Dr for 2 years now. I had a deviated nasal septum and chronic maxillary sinusitis. She preformed nasal surgery on me in Jan. She was extremely professional during the entire process. Every phase of the surgery and the recovery was thoroughly explained during the office visits. She took the time to answer all of my questions. My only negative comment is the office visits were not on time, but that has been my experience with 95% of all Doctors. I highly recommend Dr. Lawson, she is great!

Posted on November 23rd, 2012

I found Dr. Lawson to be kind, caring, knowledgeable and a very good listener.I would recommend to anyone.

Posted on January 25th, 2017