A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Lohman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lohman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lohman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohman graduated from University Of Helsinki.
Dr. Lohman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Martina Lohman MD is a female Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Lohman practice?
- Dr. Carla Lohman has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Lohman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists.