A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Lucacel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Lucacel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Lucacel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucacel graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lucacel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Adriana Lucacel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carla A. Lucacel practice?
- Dr. Carla Lucacel has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Lucacel practices Pediatrics near Sunnyside, NY.
See Sunnyside Pediatricians.