A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Lucacel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Lucacel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Lucacel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucacel graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lucacel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lucacel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carla A. Lucacel practice?
Dr. Carla Lucacel practices Pediatrics near Sunnyside, NY.
See Sunnyside Pediatricians.