Overall Review

October 17th, 2016
Best Doctor ...not so good desk staff
I appreciate Dr.Lucacel very much and trust her opinion. I am not pleased with her staff , very arrogant and incompetent at times . Also, the emergency answering system it's not working and another way to contact the doctor will be much appreciated. I will continue to go to her just because she is a very experienced and good doctor .

May 20th, 2016
So happy with my pediatrician! Best doctor in town! Thank you Dr. Carla.

May 8th, 2015
The staff and the waiting time are the worst I had ever experienced.The spanish staff lets all other races wait, while they push the spanish patients first. They very arrogant as well. The office has about 6-8 rooms that are filled uo with patients and the doctor rushes through all of them.She spents most of her time on the computer typing. I wouldn" mind going to this doctor if she would have a more professional and friendly staff.

September 7th, 2013
Best Physician Egbert
The office is so spacious and well organized. The staff is great and very friendly n kind to our kids. Doctor Carla made my son feel comfortable and safe while she drew blood and gave him his shots. Over all visit was great would recommend Dr Lucacel to everyone

February 6th, 2013
Dr. Carla Lucacel is the best pediatrician. Very knowledgeable, and very compassionate. She has magic with kids. My 2 year old loves her: when around her office, she says "Dr. Carla" and grabs me inside her office just to see her. I highly recommend her to all parents looking for a good pediatrician.

October 1st, 2012
Mother of two
Dr Carla Lucacel office gave me an appt same day for a physical examine that i needed for my child school and had it ready two days later other offices ive been to took a week. Dr lucacel is very sweet and takes her time when we go in to see her and my kids love her :)

November 28th, 2011
Best pediatrician in Sunnyside
Dr. Lucacel is an excellent pediatrician who really takes her time with listening to my son and explaining things to me. I really appreciate the communication and attention to detail.She is very gentle and kind ,and my son loves her. I would recommend her to any parents out there who need a really good pediatrician.

February 1st, 2010
Dr, Carla Lucacel is the best pediatrician I have come across. Very professional and caring. Made my daughter feel very safe and comfortable. I definitely give her my high recommendation.