inactive

Carla S Lupi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

June 28th, 2011
She's been my OB/GYN for 20 years!
I first saw Dr. Lupi at the recommendation of a friend. She's very easy to talk to and listens to what I have to say. She has always been very courteous and helpful and has explained very carefully any treatment that I have needed. I was so pleased with her, that, 20 years later, she's still my OB/GYN.

April 30th, 2011
This doctor wasn't exactly the warmest person in the world and she was absolutely USELESS in helping me with my problem. She was supposed to follow up with me for further treatment and never did a thing. A completely useless waste of time and money. Don't bother.

November 27th, 2010
I've been a patient of Dr. Lupi for many years. She is excellent at answering any questions I may have and takes the time to do so.

June 29th, 2009
Appointments are canceled and postponed...this has happened 3 years in a row. After being an average of 45 minutes late for her appt....feel kind of rushed in and out.