A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Davis, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Davis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla McGuire Davis MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Davis practice?
- Dr. Carla Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Davis practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Allergists and Houston Pediatricians.