A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla McKeethren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla McKeethren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McKeethren graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. McKeethren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Univ Of Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Gipson McKeethren MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carla G. McKeethren practice?
- Dr. Carla McKeethren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carla McKeethren practices Pediatrics near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Pediatricians.