Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carla Monico
Dr. Carla Monico, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS, with another office in Jackson, MS. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Monico is affiliated with University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County, University of Mississippi Medical Center and Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Carla Monico has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carla Monico is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.
Dr. Murphy Martin
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Jackson, MS 0 mi28
Dr. Don Mitchell
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Jackson, MS 0 mi46
Dr. Sarah Broom
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Jackson, MS 0.01 mi37