A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Oberst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Oberst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oberst graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Oberst has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Marie Oberst MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Oberst practice?
- Dr. Carla Oberst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carla Oberst practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA.
See Boston Internists.