Dr. Carla Pearman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carla Pearman?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Carla Pearman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2017

No bedside manner - doesn't answer questions and very uncaring

June 17th, 2016

unfriendly personality

November 13th, 2014

I have been a patient for almost 15 years and have always been happy with the care I have received. The staff is very helpful and pleasant.

August 4th, 2011

When I called to set up my visit I was confused as your first appt isn't with the doctor but with a nurse. This nurse takes all your information as far as past pregancy information, which doctor you want to see, etc. They did blood work, ask you to give a urine sample and weigh you. During your consultation with the nurse she tells you everything you can and can't eat along with sending you off with a bag full of baby magazines, prenatal vitamin samples, etc. My "2nd" visit was actually with Carla Pearman. She came in asked me a few questions regarding my pregancy history, gave me a pap smear (since I hadn't had one in a few years) and told me I would need to see a perinatologist (I am considered high risk NOT to gestational diabetes). I was told I would get a call from their office that day or the next day with the perinatologist they were referring me to along with my pap smear results 3 or 4 days later. I received neither phone call. I had to call them to get the information. I was then told by the nurse when I called that Dr. Pearman would NOT co-manage my care with a perinatologist. She would no longer see me at all. Was wonderful that she didn't tell me that AT ALL during my appt. ONLY did she state to me at my appt. that I would need to see someone else but MOST perinatologist DO NOT deliver. You see the perinatologist AND the OBGYN. The only perinatologist who see you AND deliver are down at St. Lukes on the Plaza. I live about 1 hour and 30 minutes from there. Way too far to drive every other week or so. Dr. Pearman's beside manner was basic and to the point. No congratulations on being pregnant. Just cold and outta there. Everything seems so manufactured there. You are a number. Pay this, wait here, etc. Eeeeekkkkk.

August 9th, 2017