A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Perissinotto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Perissinotto is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perissinotto
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perissinotto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Perissinotto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Perissinotto graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Perissinotto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla M Perissinotto MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Perissinotto practice?
- Dr. Carla Perissinotto has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Perissinotto practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Geriatric Doctors.