A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Perissinotto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Perissinotto is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perissinotto
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perissinotto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Perissinotto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Perissinotto graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Perissinotto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla M Perissinotto MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Perissinotto practice?
- Dr. Carla Perissinotto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carla Perissinotto practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Berkeley Internists and Berkeley Geriatric Doctors.