A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Picardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Picardo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Picardo, BA, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Picardo graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Picardo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Hamot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Picardo BA, MD, and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla Picardo practice?
- Dr. Carla Picardo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carla Picardo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Preventive Medicine near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Edinboro, PA.
See Erie Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Erie Preventive Medicine Specialists.