A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Pugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pugh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pugh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Pugh, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugh graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Pugh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Marie Pugh MD and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Pugh practice?
- Dr. Carla Pugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Pugh practices Surgery near Madison, WI.
See Madison Surgeons.