A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Pugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Pugh, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugh graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Pugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Marie Pugh MD and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Pugh practice?
- Dr. Carla Pugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carla Pugh practices Surgery near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Chicago, IL.
See Madison Surgeons.