A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Rabassa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Rabassa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Rabassa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabassa graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rabassa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla C Rabassa MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla C. Rabassa practice?
- Dr. Carla Rabassa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carla Rabassa practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.