A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Rafferty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Rafferty is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Dr. Rafferty has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Marie Rafferty MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Rafferty practice?
- Dr. Carla Rafferty has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Rafferty practices Family Medicine near Urbana, IL.
See Urbana Family Physicians.