A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Rotering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Rotering is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotering graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Rotering has 8 hospital affiliations:
- White Mountain Regional Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rotering accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carla J. Rotering practice?
Dr. Carla Rotering practices Pulmonary Disease near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Springerville, AZ.
See Glendale Pulmonologists.