A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Rotering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Rotering is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rotering
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rotering Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotering graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Rotering has 8 hospital affiliations:
- White Mountain Regional Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Jean Rotering MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carla J. Rotering practice?
- Dr. Carla Rotering has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Rotering practices Pulmonary Disease near Springerville, AZ.
See Springerville Pulmonologists.