Dr. Carla Scott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carla Scott?

May 9th, 2012

RN

My child was originally misdiagnosed by a previous MD and I sought Dr. Scott as a 2nd opinion. As an RN and mother, I had complete trust and confidence in her workup and assessments. No concerns or questions were ever discounted. She is a strong advocate for her patients and families.

March 24th, 2012

Do not take your child to her. She suggested I place my terminally ill child in a nursing home without me asking for that advice. She became very upset when I told her that would never be an option. She treated me differently after that and was always very rude when I brought my child in But I had to keep going back to her because she was the only pediatric specialist in her field that was anywhere close to us. She did not listen to my concerns, when I told her what my child's other doctors suggested, she became angry and said "I am the captain of the ship and what I say goes" my child ended up in the hospital very ill. She came in and apologized to me and said that she was going through personal issues with her mother being ill. I never took my child to her again!!! I would rather drive 300 miles than take my child to her!

March 10th, 2012

My favorite pediatric specialist ever! She cares enough to pull up and consider previously drawn lab work. She is right on with the diagnosis. She has an friendly bedside personality, yet very professional. She's the first and only doc who has cared that my child had 'something wrong', she figured it out, and fixed it. Thank you Dr. Scott! Difficult to get an appointment because she is fabulous!

March 23rd, 2011

BRILLIANT

WE ARE SO HAPPY TO HAVE HER FOR MY DAUGHTER'S VERY COMPLICATED CASE. SHE IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN HER FIELD I COULD HAVE ASKED FOR, ADD EXTREME CARING, AFTER HOURS IF NEEDED, SHE MAKES SURE THAT HER KIDS ARE WELL TAKEN CARE OF. I TRUST HER WITH MY DAUGHTER'S LIFE........

October 4th, 2010

my daughter has congenital hypothyroidism. now 15 years old. she developed sudden and severe depression and substantial fast weight gain starting 2 years ago. i suggested that there might be some other endocrine system problem at work. dr scott treated us (the parents) like we were neurotic, weight-obsessed parents and that "lifestyle" explained my daughter's problems. 2 years and a good specialist later, we have learned that she has PCOS (and is now being tested for Cushing's). thanks, Dr. S., for 2 years of misery.

November 4th, 2015