A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Sevin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sevin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sevin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Sevin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sevin graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Sevin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Marin Sevin MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Sevin practice?
- Dr. Carla Sevin has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Sevin practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists, Nashville Critical Care Practitioners, and Nashville Pulmonologists.