A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Sevin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sevin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Sevin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sevin graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Sevin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Marin Sevin MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Sevin practice?
- Dr. Carla Sevin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carla Sevin practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists, Nashville Critical Care Practitioners, and Nashville Pulmonologists.