A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Siegfried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Siegfried is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegfried
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Siegfried Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Siegfried, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegfried graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Siegfried has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Jean Siegfried MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carla J. Siegfried practice?
- Dr. Carla Siegfried has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carla Siegfried practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.