A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Simonian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Simonian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Simonian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonian graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Simonian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Daria Simonian MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carla D. Simonian practice?
- Dr. Carla Simonian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carla Simonian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Obstetricians & Gynecologists.