A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Tucker Lee MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Carla T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Carla Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carla Lee practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Dermatologists.