A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan