A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla N Thomas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla N. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Carla Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Thomas practices Family Medicine near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Family Physicians.