A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla N Thomas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla N. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Carla Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Thomas practices Family Medicine near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Primary Care Doctors.