A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Newbern Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Newbern Thomas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Newbern Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Forensic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newbern Thomas graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Newbern Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Ann Newbern Thomas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Forensic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Carla A. Newbern Thomas practice?
- Dr. Carla Newbern Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carla Newbern Thomas practices Family Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Forensic Pathology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Harbor City, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians and Loma Linda Pathologists.