A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Newbern Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Newbern Thomas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newbern Thomas
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Newbern Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Newbern Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Forensic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newbern Thomas graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Newbern Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Ann Newbern Thomas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Forensic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Carla A. Newbern Thomas practice?
- Dr. Carla Newbern Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carla Newbern Thomas practices Family Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Forensic Pathology near Harbor City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Oroville, CA.
See Harbor City Primary Care Doctors and Harbor City Pathologists.