A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Quijano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Quijano, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Quijano graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Quijano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla V Quijano MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carla V. Quijano practice?
- Dr. Carla Quijano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carla Quijano practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Milwaukee Radiologists.