A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Quijano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quijano
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Quijano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Quijano, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Quijano graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Quijano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla V Quijano MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carla V. Quijano practice?
- Dr. Carla Quijano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carla Quijano practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near New Berlin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See New Berlin Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New Berlin Radiologists.