Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carla Wakefield
Dr. Carla Wakefield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Belton, MO. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Wakefield is affiliated with Anderson County Hospital and Crittenton Children's Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Carla Wakefield has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Carla Wakefield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.
Dr. Sri Venkata Uppalapati
Kansas City, KS 0 mi
Dr. Danielle Skirchak
Kansas City, KS 0 mi10
Dr. Mitchell Douglass
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Kansas City, KS 0 mi14