A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Wakefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wakefield
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Wakefield Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wakefield graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Wakefield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anderson County Hospital
- Crittenton Children's Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Louise Wakefield MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carla L. Wakefield practice?
- Dr. Carla Wakefield has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Wakefield practices Psychiatry near Belton, MO.
See Belton Psychiatrists.