A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Waller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Waller, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Waller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Veterans Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Deanne Waller DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla D. Waller practice?
- Dr. Carla Waller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carla Waller practices Family Medicine near Waukon, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Bartlesville, OK.
See Waukon Family Physicians.