Dr. Carla Waller Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Patronizing

Posted on May 12th, 2012

I spent over a year trying to get a diagnosis for my condition with no results from Dr. Waller. I spent a lot of time researching my symptoms and I went in with a list of tests I wanted done that she told me would be of no use. I went to a specialist who ordered those tests, and it turns out Dr. Waller wasted a lot of my time because those tests revealed that I had a deficieny that was easily rectified with supplements. I spent months in pain that was unneeded, a simple vit D pill would have saved me a great deal of agony.

Posted on February 24th, 2011