Dr. Carla Werner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carla Werner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017

Dr. Werner did a great job!

July 8th, 2017

Hasn't Kept Up -,In over her head

Dr. Werner is simply in over her head. Her knowledge is extremely basic, I have seen her twice and both times she said things so horribly wrong that I was embarrassed for her. I shouldn't be though, people put their lives in her hands. Nice enough doctor, but it's so obvious she does not keep up with the latest advances in medicine. She couldn't answer the most basic questions regarding treatment for my issue, even though there are many new treatments and they say to "talk to your doctor." She said....quote...."I'll have to talk to the drug reps about this." No, Dr. Werner, you research independently and not accept the legal drug peddlers word on health matters. Says a lot. There will not be a third visit. Truly scary to think about her basic knowledge as an M.D.

July 8th, 2017

Hasn't Kept Up -,In over her head

October 24th, 2016

Nice Doctor/Poor Staff

Only going to her since Jan 2016. She's nice, not so sure about her knowledge. STAFF IS TERRIBLE!!

June 2nd, 2016

Cares not for making me wait over an hour every time

I had to just get up & leave the doctor's office after I waited over 45min in the waiting room (I was the only one besides a pharma. Sales Rep. & he got in before I did) I was finally taken into an office where I continued to wait until I said enough. No calls of apologies for making me wait while having a luncheon w/ a rep. But its is over an hour everytime.

October 1st, 2015

A Kind, Friendly Doctor for Many Many Years that I trust

She's kind, good listener, inter-acts with me well & is become more like a friend. The wait time could be shortened but tolerable. Quick with prescriptions.

November 27th, 2014

Misdiagnosed

She is a nice doctor.. Her staff took days to call me back with my questions and any medication needed to be refilled or called in. Dr. Warner delivered my baby boy. The whole time I was in labor I didn't see her once until it was time to push. She didn't have time to get her gloves or anything on he came out as soon as she walked in the room. My son came out not breathing and was in icu for a week. I blame her fully for waiting so long to get there. I do not recommend her delivering your child. I also had lost my voice while being pregnant and she said it was normal and even after 6 months after my child was born.. She did nothing to help me get it back or look more Into it. I then went to a diff doc that sent me to a ent doc and found out that I had throat cancer.. I was 19 years old. So no I do not recommend her at all.

November 30th, 2012

Horrible staff - rude - too long to get refills and appointments

This office has on a consistent basis not gotten my Rx refilled for days after it was due. They have sometimes denied Rx that had been refilled before. Dr Werner acts as if she cannot be bothered with her patients other than the 10 minutes given. She does not follow through. If you are even a couple minutes lates forget your appointment she will reschedule but sure doesn't mind keeping you waiting for an hour

May 29th, 2012

Office Staff Fell Short

Making the appointment is easy. Her nurse that I met was very pleasant. The doctor is nurturing and seems to really listen. Where the experience falls short is the front desk and back office. They apparently cannot handle the patient load. There is no follow up from the doctor nor the staff. I would recommend that you find a different medical office if you need attention beyond making an appointment and paying for the visit.

August 17th, 2011

Good dr

I have been seeing Dr. Werner for over 20 years. The only complaint I would have is the wait time. It is rather long, but she takes the time with me to understand what all is going on with me and seems to really care compared to other specialist doctors that I have seen.

August 20th, 2010

Very happy patient

I was very pleased with the ability to set an appointment on MY schedule. The new office was large and inviting. Dr. Werner was very pleasant, listening to concerns and discussed options. Very pleased with this physician and will recommend her to others.

March 2nd, 2010